I’m starting to use Gitea Action and it’s really promising!
I wonder if there are any plans to expose “artifact files” from a build, such as:
- Nightly build executable,
- The nightly installer of the project,
- Debugging, logs and other files.
My first idea is to create a shared folder for the project on the server and the runner:
- The runner builds all the executables, installer and files, zips and moves each file into the shared folder (if all goes well, if not, only the debug/log files are zipped).
- On the server side, a Nginx server using the shared folder to expose these files.
- In the readme.md, add the reference to the files.
I don’t think this is really clean, and I’m still very new to Gitea Action.
Do you know of a better way to do this?