Track time documentation?

Is there a documentation about the Track Time feature for issues/tickets?

Below is the same question as above. But with details if you’re interested in those.

I need step-by-step, examples, screenshots. If possible.

I searched, and I found this page at https://docs.gitea.io/en-us/
Under Issues group, it reads Track time.

I also created a ticket in Gitea. Then search around. I found on the right side column of the ticket at /<USERNAME>/<REPO>/issues/1, the Time Tracker and the Total Time Spent groups. Which are both awesome and very easy to use. Next, on the Tickets page at /<USERNAME>/<REPO>/issues on the right side column, I found the total time per ticket is display.

Are there any other Time Tracking features related to tickets? Such as, but not limited to:

• Display Reports
    Per Project, per Ticket, per User, per Budget, per Estimate, per Project, per Repository, etc.
  • Export Reports
    CSV or other popular formats
2 Likes

Moreover it looks like this is absolutely useles: the tracked time is not possible to collect to report. I’ll switch back to redmine with all projects that need time tracking which is a pain now…

Moreover it looks like this is absolutely useles: the tracked time is not possible to collect to report. I’ll switch back to redmine with all projects that need time tracking which is a pain now…

Another option I suggest considering is to use both Gitea and Redmine. So that you get the best of both.

I mean, for example, use Gitea/Forgejo for GIT versioning and use Redmine for time tracking. So that GIT versions are stored into Gitea. And time trackings are stored into Redmine.

Here are two free and open source internet browser add-ons which facilitate this:

Thanks! This is very interesting indeed. The only sad thing is that redmine requires many hours to keep it running (times harder to maintain) so I hoped to put it to readonly. Especially since gitea package registry started to work. Maybe there will be some tool to cope with gitea hours too.