i am quite new to the gitea partyand figuring out what works and what not.
My current problem is running server-side githooks (post-receive to copy repo to a local webserver) is not working.
In app.ini I set DISABLE_GIT_HOOKS=false with no success.
For test reasons I added a debug output in the hooks/post-receive provided by gitea (that should call the other post-receive hooks in post-receive.d) and that the output I can see if I push something.
My guess is that this script is not running my hook.
Regarding security: This setup is a pure local instance of gitea without access to the internet and I am the only user.