Cannot build local gitea image

Hi,

I am trying to build a local image of Gitea using the source code, but I can’t get it to work. I am quite new to Docker use and Image building, so it is quite possible I’ve overlooked something.

Just to make sure, this morning I downloaded the latest official release of Gitea (1.5) and tried to build an image, both using ‘docker build .’ and ‘make docker’ in the gitea root directory (separately). The build seems to go along fine, but when I try do ‘docker run’ the image built by this, I get an error: ‘standard_init_linux.go:190: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”’.

My last attempt was to run first ‘make docker’, giving me the image ‘gitea/gitea:latest’, followed by ‘docker build .’, later tagging this image as ‘local/gitea:latest’. Running ‘local/gitea:latest’ from the gitea root gives no errors, but the container exits (0) immediately.
Trying to ‘docker-compose’ using the provided basic docker-compose for Gitea results in an infinite loop of the error above, for ‘gitea/gitea:latest’, and for an infinite restart loop for ‘local/gitea:latest’.

I am at a loss; What should the process be for building a Gitea Image from source?