I failed to mirror the git from the source.codeaurora.org by following the description from the doc:
Pulling from a remote repository
For an existing remote repository, you can set up pull mirroring as follows:
- Select New Migration in the Create… menu on the top right.
- Select the remote repository service.
- Enter a repository URL.
- If the repository needs authentication fill in your authentication information.
- Check the box This repository will be a mirror .
- Select Migrate repository to save the configuration.
Thanks a lot